How To Get Seagrass in Minecraft? – Usage of Seagrass
Seagrass is a semi solid material that can be attained by trimming it with the aid of shears. Although attaining this block does not require significant effort, you will still have to find it underwater.
Keep in mind that this item cannot be made by the player himself using the crafting table and the materials available in the inventory unlike other stuff in Minecraft and you can only collect it from the ocean.
It is for this reason that locating the exact location of sea grass is essential. The following guide will provide a detailed information on where these seagrass are located and what are the possible ways to get them.
Where to find Sea grass in Minecraft?
Before going on to find sea grass in Minecraft, it is necessary that you get some essential items first. The only thing you will require in order to get seagrass is a pair of shears and after this, you can follow the below mentioned steps in order to find the item.
- The very first thing you will be doing is to find seagrass and for this purpose, make sure you check the underwater biomes thoroughly. Giant water bodies have high chances of containing kelps and seagrasses. Do check there.
- After this, open the hot bar and select the pair of shears. They will appear in your hands.
- Then proceed to place the pointer on the sea grass and this item will then appear to be highlighted.
- Now you will have to use these shears on the sea grass. The controls used for separating the sea grass from the block of sand varies with the varying version of the game that you are playing.
- Left click and hold the cursor on the seagrass if you are playing the Java version.
- Lastly, proceed to pick up the seagrass as soon as possible as it will disappear after sometime. You can also keep this item in the inventory for further use.
What is the usage of Sea grass in Minecraft?
Seagrass serves varied purposes in the game. With this, you can easily breed turtles as turtles use it as food. Furthermore, seagrass can also be used to enhance the compost level by 30%.
You can add bone meal to sea grass in order to make it more tall. For this, make sure that there is enough space for the sea grass to grow otherwise there is no use. Turtles can grow more rapidly with the aid of seagrass.
Seagrass cannot be made using the crafting table and you will have to find it in the underwater biomes. A pair of shears will be required in order to cut these from the block of sand and these can be used to breed turtles and they will transform into an adult faster when fed with seagrasses.
Read More on Minecraft: