Minecraft can prove to be really tough for someone who is a beginner in this and starting with easy crafting methods is something they opt for. Although the Inventory enables you to craft whatever you want to, the Crafting table presents a much more easy method, providing a 3×3 grid which can be convenient at times.
The following article may prove to be of much help in crafting a Crafting Table in the Minecraft’s Bedrock and Java Editions. Head over to the below mentioned guide in order to know more about the Crafting Tables.
Materials Required to make a Crafting Table in Minecraft
It is quite clear that the Crafting Table is the most essential item in the game and the very first thing that you need to make in order to further craft other stuff. With this table, you will be able to make everything ranging from machines to armor and the ingredients required for making it are wooden blocks.
Steps to make a Crafting Table in Minecraft
Consider following the below mentioned steps in order to make a Crafting Table in Minecraft
- In order to get a wooden block, make sure you tightly punch a tree. Doing so will require you to use the left click button or alternatively, you can also utilize the action button for this if you are playing the game on PC. If you already have an ax with you, breaking the wooden blocks will prove to be much easier.
- After this, proceed towards the fallen wooden planks and collect them. In case you are not sure whether the blocks are present in your inventory or not, click E to make a confirmation.
- Then, after opening the Inventory, put the wooden blocks in the Crafting area. This could be done by clicking on the block and then again tapping on the empty block present in the Crafting area.
- After you do this, the block will be seen present in the Crafting area which can be used to get 4 Wooden Planks. Make sure you click on these wooden planks to select them and proceed to move them to the empty grids in the inventory.
Now, you can proceed to make a Crafting Table using these wooden planks:
- Tap on the E button to open the inventory. Make a confirmation that you already have 4 wooden planks available in your inventory.
- After this, tap on the wooden planks and place them one by one in each of the blocks present in the crafting region.
- A Crafting Table will be created and you can click on it to place it in the last row of the inventory. It’s now ready to be used in the game.